Develop your business with MAPIC Russia
What happens at the show?
MAPIC Russia exhibitors have the opportunity to present their projects and solutions to 5700+ business visitors, draw the attention of a professional audience to their company and solve many important tasks just in three days.
Our highest priority is the effectiveness of participation in the event for all parties. Online services at MAPIC Russia will save time and get the most out of the days of the event!
Benefits with stand at MAPIC Russia:
- Discover the Russian market in only 3 days of the show
- Meet with shopping centers from all regions of Russia
- Showcase your projects to major Russian and foreign retailers
- Participate in unique business programme
- Share expertise with a professional audience
- Join and become a part of one of the largest retail real estate projects in Russia and the CIS
Book a Stand at MAPIC Russia
MAPIC Russia - is the right place to find your potential partners and customers. Here you will meet and negotiate with a large number of representatives of development, retail, business services, management companies, architectural bureaus, manufacturers of equipment and service providers for shopping centers , investors.
Take all advantages from exhibiting at MAPIC Russia:
- Expand your business network just in 3 exhibition’s days
- Attract more attention to your company with presentations at your company stand
- Participate in Retail real estate conference with market leaders
- Get unique knowledge and relevant market analytics, learn more about new trends and industry prospects
- Keep up your company’s image and showcase your objects for more than 5700 professionals
Advertising and Sponsorship
Be the center of attention!
Maximize your participations in the show with advertising options! The sponsorship and advertising opportunities of MAPIC Russia are an effective way to attract the attention to your products and brands before, within and after the show days. Additional promotion tools provide a wide coverage of target audience: wholesale and retail organizations, construction companies, as well as on representatives of organizations engaged in the design of buildings, structures and equipment installation.
Increase the number of visitors at your company stand and strengthen the commercial efficiency of participation.
Dear exhibitors, thank you for choosing MAPIC Russia!
Please pay an extra attention to the important stages of preparing to the exhibition, as well as marketing opportunities to promote your brand.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges,
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member - it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honorable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not onsite – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floorplan and onsite business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Show Days and Venue
April 21 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
April 22 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
April 23 (Thu): 10:00 - 16:00
Venue: Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2, Hall 11
How to get to MAPIC Russia
By public transport:
Metro station "Myakinino" (Line 3, Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya) - exit to the Expo-3. Through the internal passage from the subway in the direction of Pavilion 3, then on the escalator to the 1st floor.
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.